Please download and complete a Job Posting Information Sheet before submitting for posting.
Please send new submissions to email@example.com
All jobs will be posted for 60 days then removed, unless reposted by the offering organization.
Final date applications will be accepted: 11/09/17
Job number: 102247
Clemson University is searching for a Chemical Hygiene Officer who can provide professional assistance in managing the university wide chemical hygiene lab safety program. This position will provide guidance on lab safety, review standard operating procedures, conduct lab inspections and provide training. Develops strategies to build a positive safety culture and lab safety program.
B.S. Degree in chemistry, biology, industrial hygiene, environmental health, safety or other related discipline. 5-7 years laboratory safety experience with 3-5 years as either a Chemical Hygiene Officer or Assistant Chemical Hygiene Officer in an academic or R&D organization.
How to apply:
To obtain more information and to apply for the position go to https://cujobs.clemson.edu/psc/ps/JOBS/EXT/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1
Applications will only be accepted online.
Clemson is an AA/EEO Employer.
Palmetto EHS, LLC is seeking an EHS Specialist for a full time position in the Charleston, SC area.
- Performs IH monitoring at our client's 4 South Carolina sites.
- Interprets sampling results and prepares reports for each IH sampling event.
- Maintains, operates, & calibrates a variety of sampling equipment
- Maintains IH sampling results in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for all 4 sites
- Collaborates with our client's Safety and Health team on industrial hygiene related items and projects, including safety programs and training.
- Maintains the confidentiality of our client's data
Knowledge, Skills, amp; Abilities
- Knowledge of occupational health standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of methods, procedures, & techniques used in collecting noise, chemical, and indoor air quality samples
- Skilled in analyzing & evaluation a wide variety of technical data, test results, and reports.
- Skilled in operation of a variety of monitoring & testing equipment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Experience Microsoft Word and Excel
Bachelors degree in Industrial Hygiene or other physical or life science degree and least two years industrial hygiene related experience or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Industrial Hygienist
ATC is seeking a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)/safety professional for our Mid-Atlantic region, which consists of four primary offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC, Virginia Beach, VA, and Columbia, SC, and satellite offices in Wilmington and Asheville, NC. The position will be based in one of the primary office locations within the region, with a preference for the North Carolina offices due to their more central location within the region.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and grow the industrial hygiene (IH)/safety service line across the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Provide business development and technical assistance on IH and safety compliance projects/programs for clients locally and nationally
- Oversee and perform IH projects from proposal to completion
- Oversee and perform safety and environmental compliance projects from proposal to completion
- Provide technical training and mentoring to staff, develop internal standard operating procedures for field data collection and reporting, work with IH/safety leaders across company to develop consistent procedures
- Bachelor's degree in industrial hygiene, environmental science, safety or related discipline
- IH certification from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certifications in field: OSHT, CHST, CSP, licensed Asbestos Inspector, Air Sampling Technician( AST), Air Sampling Professional (ASP), Lead Inspector, and/or NIOSH 582(e), or the ability to obtain such certification highly desirable
- Five to ten years of IH/regulatory and safety compliance experience in industrial and construction environments
- Environmental compliance auditing experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and computer skills (MS Office)
- Experienced in writing comprehensive technical reports
- Experience maintaining corporate management standards (either as a consultant or an internal compliance officer)
- Willingness to perform marketing and develop new business relationships
- Ability to multitask, maintain flexibility, travel periodically, and work independently with little supervision
Submit resume to:
- Via e-mail: Irene.email@example.com
- Via U.S. Mail:
ATC Group Services, LLC
2725 East Millbrook Road, Suite 121
Raleigh, NC 27604